You can type here any text you want

Head studs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
Anyone know the part number for ARP head studs for a Stage 2 with 8 bolt prod heads? I have studs here for an 86-7 GN/T but they're too long. ARP doesn't list studs for 84-85GN/T. Rather, they list the studs as a Stage 1 77-85. Are these the ones I need? With the 86-7 studs I'll have to stack some extra ARP washers. Anyone have a set laying around? All I need are the studs...

Hey Robert

Yea I got your email Robert, sorry I haven't responded. First of the month is always busy for me. Plus I've been pulling some wrenches on this car. I'll probably run these irons until the first sets of the TA head get shipped and see if there are any problems with them. I'd consider some GN1R's if the price was right. Don't want to tie up a bunch of money in some heads that I won't be able to give away once the TA head hits the market. Is the price you stated in your email the least he'll take for them? Not trying to beat him out of money, just trying to play my cards right. Scott

ARP# 123-4001 are the ones you need, that is the Stg1 kit you mentioned (pre 86-87 blocks)
9sec.

Yea that's what I figured. Only problem is it's a special order from just about everyone I've called.

Back