You can type here any text you want

Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dshaver

Hi everyone. I am doing an engines swap and my drivers side header has been repaired by a terrible welder. What's your experiences as far as the aftermarket headers? Should I just try to find a used replacement? Has anyone used the headers I saw on eBay for 250 bucks?

Hi everyone. I am doing an engines swap and my drivers side header has been repaired by a terrible welder. What's your experiences as far as the aftermarket headers? Should I just try to find a used replacement? Has anyone used the headers I saw on eBay for 250 bucks?
just get a set of stock ones...people use those into the 11s and 10s

were are you located im in MD. bring em by the shop ill gladly Grind that chicken C*** welds off Diaper that bad boy for a twelve pack
its only welding :)

as mentioned stockers work just fine.....if you wanna fork out some cash for headers then dont cheap out spend the money on a quality set and be done......I have a set of SS ATR's that have been on the car for 10 years and still look new never once had any issue with them.....they aint cheap but as I mentioned never a problem.

were are you located im in MD. bring em by the shop ill gladly Grind that chicken C*** welds off Diaper that bad boy for a twelve pack
its only welding :)

There's your best path. With any luck you can hang around and drink half the 12pack :)

I like drinking 12 packs! I think Going ahead and spending the money on a nice stainless set is the way to go. 10 years and still looks good sounds fine to me!

Back