You can type here any text you want

Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry was looking for street replacement. But would also consider race with the 3 bolt though.

I may be selling my T/A race set with wrapped x over and only about 35 miles on them. A guy is looking at my car and wants it more stock. If we come to a deal mine are fir sale. Also 62/62 billet wheel turbo, big slic, LT 1 maf setup and 70mm t body and upper. New big rear seat brace, adjustable upper control arms and 275/60 r drag radials on new wheels. Other stuff too! Timm
623-877-8553

Thanks I am definitely interested in the headers, Just bought a slic for mine last week.

If you didn't work out a deal on Timm's I have a brand new set of 3 bolt TA race headers as well that I'm looking to sell. I changed directions on my car. Mine are also done up nice in a chrome armor ceramic coat. I did mock them up on the engine but 0 run time.

I may be selling my T/A race set with wrapped x over and only about 35 miles on them. A guy is looking at my car and wants it more stock. If we come to a deal mine are fir sale. Also 62/62 billet wheel turbo, big slic, LT 1 maf setup and 70mm t body and upper. New big rear seat brace, adjustable upper control arms and 275/60 r drag radials on new wheels. Other stuff too! Timm
623-877-8553
Pm sent

If you didn't work out a deal on Timm's I have a brand new set of 3 bolt TA race headers as well that I'm looking to sell. I changed directions on my car. Mine are also done up nice in a chrome armor ceramic coat. I did mock them up on the engine but 0 run time.
Pm sent

I am hanging fire on those parts, as one buyer wants the car as is, and the other wants it mostly stock. No one has given me cash down yet. I also have a larger neck stock intercooler too and tons of other new parts that never were installed.
Driveshaft loop exact fit/ no drilling
UMI adjustable rear upper control arms
Perfect launch 8.5" girdle type rear cover
Dual nozzle alky controls kit w/tester
38 and 40 mm wastegates.

Sorry have been real busy and haven't been on here. Still have the headers?

Sorry guys, I decided to leave the T/A Race headers on the car. What I can get for my race headers isn't worth my time to r&r the old ones. Thanks anyway!
I do have a list of new and take off stuff that I will be posting shortly.
TIMINATOR

Back