Heading out to go get this one!!!Bye.

This car was originally owned by Jim Andrews, a golf pro here on Long Island. I met Jim in July 1996 when he was having problems with his 3rd motor. I built him a new motor for the car at 96363 miles and then again at 153000 miles. I did all major work on the vehicle; all minor work was done by his local shop that caused the motor to be redone at 153K. Jim loved this car and he drove the car hard. I put at least 2000 miles on it myself and it drove like a low mileage GNX then. It ran mid-low elevens on pump gas when Jim owned it. His home is on the water, so the car was subjected to salt air regularly, it was garaged and well taken care of. He drove it in all weather and it has been all over the northeast. He made four 1/4 miles passes on the street with the car everyday and he was proud of this. A GNX owner who actually enjoyed his car everyday, all day……. There is a lot more about the car not in the backpage description. I shouldn’t have passed it up when he offered it to me for $12,000. He sold it for $14,000 to a local body shop in which the car has been sold a few times for a whole lot more. The 3rd owner in Florida contacted me for some info; he has made changes if I remember correctly. This car was lots of fun and has surprised many…. The car is real, the pictures are correct, the description is good, but the price, who knows……a scam, I don’t know, but I seem to remember reading a similar ad on eBay last year with the same pictures….

These very same pictures have been used for a couple of different adds in the past. It's a shame that this car gets to be dragged through the dirt like this. If I get an answer to my questions....who knows, like I said " a hop skip and a jump" to Monroe.

These very same pictures have been used for a couple of different adds in the past. It's a shame that this car gets to be dragged through the dirt like this. If I get an answer to my questions....who knows, like I said " a hop skip and a jump" to Monroe.

Hell ya Dan, you could always trade one of the twins, I mean one ought to be enough anyway.:eek:

Its a total scam,I played along with this guy just to see where it would go(I usually like to give these guys the runaround)He got down to having me send the money Western Union:rolleyes:SEE BELOW MY FINAL E-MAIL FROM THIS CLOWN

eBay sent this message to William Todd.
If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay customer

Congratulations, the item - 1987 BUICK Regal T Type - is yours. Please pay now!

Invoice for VPP Transaction Case ID: 97B5R836Q7VV32 between Patrick Bryant, as the Seller and William Todd, as the Buyer.
Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Seller Information:
First Name: Patrick
Last Name: Bryant
Addres: 125 West 100th Avenue
City: Anchorage
State: AK
Zip: 99515
Buyer Information:
First Name: William
Last Name: Todd
Addres: 215 Herring St
City: Haverhill
State: MA
Zip: 01830

Transaction Details:

CaseID: 97B5R836Q7VV32
Date: December 10, 2010

Item location: Anchorage, AK
Price $2,500.00 USD
Quantity Sold: 1
Insurance: YES
Shipping: Check with the seller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to make the payment?

1. Locate the nearest Western Union office in your area
2. Make the payment with cash using the below agent's details.
3. Confirm the payment by sending us the Western Union payment receipt to our fax # (206)-984-2591

Reply to this e-mail with the following details from the payment receipt:
- MTCN number (10 digit number on the receipt)
- Exact sender's name and address.
- Exact receiver's name and address.
- Total amount sent.

*Please check the details for an accurate delivery in order to avoid delays.

Payment must be submitted via Western Union to an eBay Financing Center Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Financing Center Agent will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it will be the case, the Agent will refund the payment to the Buyer.

eBay Financing Center Agent*:

First Name: Vivian
Last Name: Roberts
Address: 7700 Greenway Blvd
City:
State: Dallas
TX
Zip: 75209
United States

*The Western Union transfer will be sent using this name and address.

Payment:

Invoice #7832084715

Subtotal: $2,500.00 USD
Shipping: $0.00 USD
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD

Total: $2,500.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

How to make the payment

Find the nearest Western Union office:

Send the payment using eBay Financing Center Agent's name and address (found below) as payment details.
Confirm the payment by sending us the Western Union payment receipt - MTCN number to our fax # (206)-984-2591

Case ID and Invoice #
Western Union MTCN number - 10 digits number found on the payment receipt
Sender's Name and Address
Receiver's Name and Address
Total Amount Sent
Fax* the Western Union payment receipt to eBay Financing Center Department at:
(206)-984-2591
*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

Important Notice

For security reasons please DO NOT release the payment details to the Seller or any other unauthorized person.

All the transaction, payment and personal information is considered confidential and willnot be released under any circumstances.
Vehicle Purchase Protection program security measures are constantly reviewed andmodified given evolving circumstances globally.
Our main and constant priority is the safety of our customers.

If you are not familiarized with Western Union services please visit: http://www.westernunion.com .
Pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Western Union agent locations are independent businesses that provide money transfer service to their customers on behalf of Western Union. Western Union agents are primarily banks, post offices, exchange offices or retaillocations - grocery stores, mail box centers, drug stores, travelagencies, depots, other retail locations.
Independent Western Union agents may impose different limitations on the maximum amount that canbe submitted per day. For this reason, in case of a larger amount to besent, we recommend that you go to more than one agent and submit thetotal sum in separate transfers.

When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into anon-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification processusually takes less than 24 hours. After payment is secured, the Selleris authorized to ship the vehicle. The Seller has 3 business days to send the Buyer and
eBay MotorsCustomer Support the tracking number ofthe shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer.
The Buyer receives the vehicle and has 15 business days to inspect it. If it iscomplete and as described, the Buyer should accept the vehicle. If he refuses the vehicle, the Buyer must ship the vehicle back to the Seller within 15 business days.
After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Financing Center Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuses the vehicle, the refund will be sent to the Buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the vehicleis accepted, eBay Financing Center Department submits the payment directly to the Seller within 3 business days.

For any questions you can contact eBay Motors Support VPP Transaction replying to this e-mail

Thank you,
eBay Financing Center Customer Support
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the propertyof their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptanceof the eBay User Agreementand Privacy Policy

Damn, I would have bought it if the GNX plaque was on the left side of the trunk where it belongs.

Now it's only worth $5,200 !

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 235
Its a total scam,I played along with this guy just to see where it would go(I usually like to give these guys the runaround)He got down to having me send the money Western Union:rolleyes:SEE BELOW MY FINAL E-MAIL FROM THIS CLOWN

eBay sent this message to William Todd.
If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay customer

Congratulations, the item - 1987 BUICK Regal T Type - is yours. Please pay now!

That's funny, I'm still in negotiations with him.

See below - fer a giggle. This is my reply to his follow up e-mail.

"I hate to be a pain, but I would at least like to know what the VIN number is on this vehicle so I can carfax it. I do not buy vehicles without this information.
Once I get that information I can then (based on the results) wire a holding fee for the car. Fly up for an inspection (I do business at the base)and then hand you the rest of the balance in person. I am friends with TSgt Mike Sisneros who also was part of the JFCM’s Enterprise
Information Management Team that you led. Maybe we can go out and have a beer afterwards. I will be up there on January 3rd, 2011.

Sincerely,

Dan

From: Msgt. John Q Monroe [mailto:rory5235rory@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 4:07 PM
To: Dan Brodaski
Subject: Re: 1987 Buick Grand National GNX 107 $10,400‏

I'm in New Jersey due to my work (i'm an Air Force Msgt.) and i have the car here with me. I can deliver it to your shipping address (i will pay for the shipping and insurance fees) and i will agree to let you test and inspect it for 5 days just to be sure. In this 5 days you will test the conditions of the car . If something won't be like you expected to be you can return it without any expense. It will come with all the paper work.The payment will be made after you will test and inspect the car .

The deal will go through eBay Motors. In this way both of us will have the required assurance that the deal will take place well. A refund policy will be included.
If you agree with these terms please reply me with your full name, shipping address and phone# so that i can forward them to eBay. They will send you a complete list with instructions.

I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
--
Air Force Msgt. John Q Monroe
Air National Guard"

By the way Sgt Mike Sisneros is a real person, and I have a photograph of both of them on base accepting awards for service.

scary stuff.

So I guess I am not getting a VIN number.....

ME- "So what you are telling me is that you will not provide the VIN number so I can check the vehicle history? Seems kind of odd considering you are trying to sell the vehicle and I am an interested buyer. I would like to take your word for the condition of the vehicle, but I need to know the vehicle history in order for my finance department to sign off on the purchase.

Never the less I will be up there on the third of January, if you still have the car for sale maybe I can look at it then. I can just run a carfax while I am there.

Thank you,

Dan

HIM -

From: Msgt. John Q Monroe [mailto:rory5235rory@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 4:44 PM
To: Dan Brodaski
Subject: Re: 1987 Buick Grand National GNX 107 $10,400‏

The payment will be made after you will test and inspect the car .
The car will be insured for the total amount that we are dealing and you will have 5 days Return Policy.In this 5 days you will test the conditions of the car .If something won't be like you expected to be you can return the item without any expense .If you are interested please reply me with your full name and shipping address so that i can start the transaction through eBay motors if not just let me know so i can try to find another buyer.

Thanks
--
Air Force Msgt. John Q Monroe
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Dan Brodaski <dbrodaski@boardwalkag.com> wrote:

You want the Vin,not a problem,he gave me one.see my e-mail below that he sent....

Hello,

The general condition of this car is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, the engine runs and sounds awesome, with no cosmetic complaints really worth comment. Counted a few stone chips.The alloys are all presentable and originals the fronts having a few marks, all tyres in good condition with plenty life remaining. Clean carpets, seats, roof, boot and plastics.Both remote keys are present and they are working, no electrical issues. I do have the title , clear, under my name.The car has 48,800 miles, year 1987 and VIN# 1G4GJ1171hp428347.The car is in Anchorage,AK and in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping.

Price was reduced to $2,500 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this car before December 20 when I will leave with my platoon to South Korea and don't want it get old in my backyard.

For more info about the car u can watch my video:

YouTube - Car Presentation-Patrick Bryant

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Thanks,

Patrick Bryant

See above e-mail

Car is located in New Jersey with him.

Or see above car is in Ancorage......

According to the my findings....the car must have been cut in half.

Must be ASC "remote keys" :rolleyes:

"tyres" huh.....

He's got a telephone number in the add. We all should call it and bust his balls.

Yeah, but the guy you are going to talk to has been promised cash to help with this fandango.

I will call him in the morning.

You mean owned. It's under the "Cars owned and sold" section....

I live close to McGuire, actually retired from there. Tell him you'd like to stop by and see it. I hate he is using the military to legitimize this scam.

If there was a GNX running around McGuire I would of heard of it.

34e3mtw.jpg

My car taken at McGuire.

I mentioned that I do business at the base and that I knew his command. Also that I would be there on the third to look at the car. Correspondence went from nice to not very nice real quick. He wants a monitary commitment first before I see the car.

I told him no. Need to see it first. Correspondence pretty much stopped.

I have emailed him from twomother accounts and it seems activity on his part has stoped.