Headlight Bezel / header panel Mismatch

hemi8

Goin Sideways
I went to install my headlamp bezels today and the bottom screws, next to the turn signal lights on each side do not line up. I don't know if its the headlamp bezels or the header panel that is wrong. The 2 screw holes on the header panel are 4.9" apart, the holes in the bezels are 5.2" apart, (center to center). Could someone tell me which one is the culprit?
Header panel, Gbodyparts.com
Headlight bezels, Kirban
Mike

Sir it is the aftermarket header panel, you will have to drill new holes. No one makes a replacement header panel yet that is dead on right

Sir it is the aftermarket header panel, you will have to drill new holes. No one makes a replacement header panel yet that is dead on right

I bought one from them last April, required about 3 hours to fine tune the fit to hood, fender and bezels !

The header panel sure looks like a GM unit, its installed on the car and everything else bolted on perfect. What is the center-to-center measurement of the 2 screws that hold on the bezel (the 2 on the side of the turn signal area?

And I must add the Spool Fool filler panels installed in 10 min and required ZERO modifications, they were dead on perfect.

Mike

DSCF0779.JPG
DSCF0780.JPG
5.15" on the bezel, 4.85" on the header panel:

Not sure on my measurement but my bezels where factory and my header from the parts place.com. I had to drill new holes to mount my bezels.

If Spool Fool would make us a header panel it would fit perfect.

Mike