Headliner Board for Solid Roof Car

Sleeper-6

I need a headliner board in good shape for my GN. I'm assuming any G-body solid roof car will fit. The covering condition and color do not matter, I intend to modify this one a bit before re-covering. Thanks.

Sleeper-6 said:
I need a headliner board in good shape for my GN. I'm assuming any G-body solid roof car will fit. The covering condition and color do not matter, I intend to modify this one a bit before re-covering. Thanks.

We carry them in fiberglass with the corect Gn headliner material.They never crack. In stock & ready to ship.

Awesome Bweavy, I am gonna order one as soon as I get the rollbar in my car. Mine fell to pieces all over the place. Please post or PM me a price. TIA

Bweavy : Is it possable to get that fiberglass board with the fabric not attached yet? I want to modify a board to sit properly in my GN with an ASC sunroof. It would be a shame to tear up a finished product to do this.

Sleeper-6 said:
Bweavy : Is it possable to get that fiberglass board with the fabric not attached yet? I want to modify a board to sit properly in my GN with an ASC sunroof. It would be a shame to tear up a finished product to do this.

On the ASC moon roof they gut the front half of the headliner any way. I do not think we can get 1 with out the fabric. I'll call & find out for you though. If you need the fabric for headliners we stock the material.

Thanks for checking. You're right, I feels like they just hacked the GM board in half, then left a bunch of broken up pieces up front.. :rolleyes: I really do not like the look it gives the headliner. My plan is to find a solid roof board, cut an exact hole for the moodroof opening and and build a taper up around the edges to meet moonroof edge. Then covering the whole mess so it looks like it belongs there.

$85 & shipping bare board fiberglass. The material will run you $65 shipped & insured when you areeady for it.

Sounds good!

Bweavy : You will be hearing from me shortly.

Intercooler : Thanks for offering, I'm going to go with Bweavy's board. I think I will suitmy needs best.

Thanks again!