You can type here any text you want

Heads and gauges For sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Got a good set of 14 bolt Champion heads with major porting. Sorry I do not have any flow numbers as these have been in a box for a while and I have not had time or money to complete the stroker project. I purchased these from Chris Conley when there shop was still open.

More details:
Champion Aluminum Heads
w/Full Race Port
Roller Rockers Scorpion 1:65
Push Rods
Cut For Reciever Grooves (1007)
H.D. Valve Springs for Solid Roller Cam

From Chris Conley:
Heads & Turbo (76) Made over 700 RWHP on our mustang dyno @ only 20 lbs of boost.

All work done by C.P.P. (Greg)

6.12 at 113 in the 1/8 @ 21 lbs of boost in a 3400 lb car.

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Entertaining good offers, PLEASE NO BS OFFERS!

Gauges are GNX STYLE. I do NOT have any of the sending units. This is for what you see in the pictures. I recommend purchasing or using your trim piece as the person I bought these from did an awesome hack job. I will include the trim but it is ugly!:eek:

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Entertaining offers, no BS offers please!!

100 billon doll hairs , bad ass heads . Windmill has a bad ass set of heads like these also. Are these the ones that Dusty B did some flow #s on .

I don't think so. Yea Windmill did a bunch of work on mine, getting it right!

pm me what your looking to get for them thanks or call i pm you my number thanks

that call might cost a lot,, if he's home he lives in germany....but his mom live's in alabama

Need any parts in trade for the heads or gauges? Stage2 parts? Wheel/ tire combos? Etc?

Gauges are pending. Heads are still for sale. I do NOT need any parts for trade as my car is for sale also. Sorry. If you are interested in heads please PM me an offer. You never know, I might just take it!

Should be able to get them from Summitracing or jegs. Most Auto Parts Stores have them also but I would stick with someone who knows what they are doing.

Of Course VDO will have them!:biggrin:

i have not got any info on the heads yet iam waiting on you boss lmk ready to buy if you cant call pm me just lmk

vader i want the heads can you pm me you phonenumber i got a ?? to ask thanks

Back