Heads and gauges For sale

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Got a good set of 14 bolt Champion heads with major porting. Sorry I do not have any flow numbers as these have been in a box for a while and I have not had time or money to complete the stroker project. I purchased these from Chris Conley when there shop was still open.

More details:
Champion Aluminum Heads
w/Full Race Port
Roller Rockers Scorpion 1:65
Push Rods
Cut For Reciever Grooves (1007)
H.D. Valve Springs for Solid Roller Cam

From Chris Conley:
Heads & Turbo (76) Made over 700 RWHP on our mustang dyno @ only 20 lbs of boost.

All work done by C.P.P. (Greg)

6.12 at 113 in the 1/8 @ 21 lbs of boost in a 3400 lb car.

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Entertaining good offers, PLEASE NO BS OFFERS!

Gauges are GNX STYLE. I do NOT have any of the sending units. This is for what you see in the pictures. I recommend purchasing or using your trim piece as the person I bought these from did an awesome hack job. I will include the trim but it is ugly!:eek:

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Entertaining offers, no BS offers please!!

100 billon doll hairs , bad ass heads . Windmill has a bad ass set of heads like these also. Are these the ones that Dusty B did some flow #s on .

I don't think so. Yea Windmill did a bunch of work on mine, getting it right!

pm me what your looking to get for them thanks or call i pm you my number thanks

that call might cost a lot,, if he's home he lives in germany....but his mom live's in alabama

Need any parts in trade for the heads or gauges? Stage2 parts? Wheel/ tire combos? Etc?

Gauges are pending. Heads are still for sale. I do NOT need any parts for trade as my car is for sale also. Sorry. If you are interested in heads please PM me an offer. You never know, I might just take it!

Should be able to get them from Summitracing or jegs. Most Auto Parts Stores have them also but I would stick with someone who knows what they are doing.

Of Course VDO will have them!:biggrin:

i have not got any info on the heads yet iam waiting on you boss lmk ready to buy if you cant call pm me just lmk

vader i want the heads can you pm me you phonenumber i got a ?? to ask thanks