Headshot on a charging lion

Darkcyde

Banned
YouTube - Head Shot on a Charging Lion

and I am sure they'll find a way to blame it on the lion lol, below is a rant so heres your warning

This video was a nice change from what I just watched. I'm still throwing up after FOX's coverage saying that allowing Opium to be grown and sold is preventing security risks from coming true. It made my throw up in my mouth. FOX actually promotes the growing and protecting with American Tax dollars, the 90% of worlds opium supply. Great business for CIA these days, o wait that's right Leon Panetta heads it.......funny how 9/11 just wont go away and its still costing $'s and lifes world wide.

can't get a non deadly drug (which many say actually helps, marijuana) legalized but 90% of the worlds opium, now that is not only legal to grow under the security of US forces, but we are told its for our own good. What a bitch slap by the man in all our faces.........Deadly drugs are good and protected by Soliders, while Federal Forces are being paid to raid hippies houses looking for weed which is bad. Again just another branch to the tree. The weed market is only bad because America can't control it.

kind of pointless...

Attachments

• The_most_pointless_picture_ever0-size-600x0.jpg
    The_most_pointless_picture_ever0-size-600x0.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 730