Heath Elmers GNX.....ITS HERE!

Thanks Wet1 for the pictures link...you saved me a lot of PMn. I'm 99% sure the mirrors are C4 vette(84-96). I like 'em but didn't really even notice them until it was brought up a week ago on the board. Some dude was dissin' the interior on T-6-p and I wasn't pumped on it either until I saw it. Its nice and like the rest of the car...1 of a kind. AND no ya'll can't steal it! I own a security alarm co. and have lots of surveillance around here not to mention a pomeranian that barks every time a squirrel farts...Oh yeah the owner IS well armed too! Ha.

Sweet ride for sure. I saved every picture off of the Ebay page of that car. They are stored in my "sometime in the future" Buick file.:) I like the interior, those are the pictures I really wanted to save. I'd love to see it in person.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I think those are Monte Carlo SS mirrors.

No theyre not.Like ive said before theyre F Body mirrors.Both times Elmers cars have been in GMHTP,it said F Body mirrors.Dont think its a misprint.

Only in the G-Whiz article does it state 3rd Gen. Camaro mirrors. They were used on 84-96 Vettes. GM used them on the Camaro and may have on the Monte. Heath either pulled or ordered them from a 3rd. Gen. Cam. but they originated and were used the longest on the C4.