Heavily modded astroroof up 4 sale

I have aquired some pics of his car. I am posting them so all of you know whats for sale.

Attachments

• DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF0011.JPG
    DSCF0011.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 181
Thanks Dan...

Thank You! Thank You! Thanks Dan!!

I am the new owner of Dan's Astroroof, and must say if you didn't come see this beautiful car, then you missed out!!! Dan is a really good mechanic and take's the uttmost care of his cars too.

We worked a deal and I must say Dan is one hell of a guy. I hope you're happy too Dan, and at the same time, I hope we can continue to be friends.

Your car is going to see Kevin at KDK very soon to get looked over well, tuned, dyno'd and etc.

mike r u gonna flip it after the tune and dyno pull?
if over 500 rwhp and you want to sell, email me....i would have bought it but the distance messed me up....
glad to see 2 people happy!!
regards,
mike

Mikeygold... c'mon man-

"why are you so eager to buy all these fast cars? " also, if you were really interested in this car, you would of went to see this car, and not make so many excuses, after all don't you live in Florida?

Flippin cars? Most of my friends and colleagues, flip homes not cars. Even that's a risk unless one knows what they're doing.

I enjoy any car I own, fix it up, and sell it for a very reasonable price, if I choose to do so. I just can't see myself marking up a car or part so much that's it's unreasonable, or looks really shady.

This Moonroof car is very nice, and I paid a nice price for it as well...

im eager to buy the fast cars cause i can .period.
i asked dan many times if he could come my way and even if we didnt do a deal id give him 200-300 for gas money....yeah, im in florida, 4-5 hours from you guys.anyway, congrats.im glad you 2 are happy....im still looking for a reasonable priced verifiable low 10 second streetable car...
anyone got 1?

thanks

thank you tomcat but the car is yours to do what you want with as far as Mr Mike Gold goes he had the same option as you and did not buy it so if he wants it now is he expecting you to break even or lose money agian I am not trying to be a jerk but it sure sounds that way to me

nice one

nope I think it should be called "I'll offer everything but what you want inc" but in all honesty I hope you find a nice car but be sure to keep thinking you don't make your money when you sell it but when you buy it LOL !