Hello all, new from Louisiana!

Trust me. There are plenty of guys who like to "set people straight". The sky tends to fall when someone doesn't use the search function.

Trust me. There are plenty of guys who like to "set people straight". The sky tends to fall when someone doesn't use the search function.

ok,, got it! ...search function is good! lol, i will let you know when find out more about my car. i'm going to do some reading and find out the specifics!!!

dunmega, Welcome to the site. Good place, lots of good information and knowledge. I`m just outside of Bossier City. I`ve got a stock 85 with 26 K. I`m new to GN`s but I`ve owned quite a few Chevys and a few other makes. Peace Dale

dunmega, Welcome to the site. Good place, lots of good information and knowledge. I`m just outside of Bossier City. I`ve got a stock 85 with 26 K. I`m new to GN`s but I`ve owned quite a few Chevys and a few other makes. Peace Dale

Thanks Dale, i'm just down the street from you. hope to see you around! need a brain to pick, every now and then about Buick and Chevys lol