Hello All New To Guy To The Board!!!!

TurboRussty

hello guys this is a new guy up here on the board do not have a TR yet but will be coming up on one very soon within the next month or so.

i was brought to this board by my friend TURBOJORGE ;)

is anyone interested in buying my impy ss or coming up on a trade with cash for a used TR.....
sale price ....$13,000 O.B.O. or applicable trades....

just wanted to let all of you guys know thank you for having me up on this board....:cool:

BTW: is anyone selling a TR on this board in the FL area i can travel to see and view but i will not travel for crap....

please get back...

Welcome to the board. I have an '86 GN that I consider selling at times. I like it a lot, but I am trying to build up some funds. And it's certainly nowhere near crap. I would only sell if the money was right. What's your price range?

hey black beauty!!!!!

whats up JP (slow boy)....

hey black beauty do you have any links to pics of your car to see......:)

my price range is anywhere from $4-$7,000

whats ya got....

Re: hey black beauty!!!!!

Originally posted by TurboRussty
my price range is anywhere from $4-$7,000
Wow.... if you are looking for a GN in that range, you are most likely going to have to settle for crap. There may be some good deals out there, but that's stretching it. You could possibly find a good T-type for $7k.

OH WELL!!!!

my friend jorge came up with one for $6,500 whats the deal....

don't worry i will travel and i will accomplish my mission.......:p
hehehehehe...:D

Hey TurboRussty for that price you will have to travel. I got mine for $6000 up in Raliegh N,C with just under 100,000 on the clock.

Jorge I thought you were in Tallahasse? I met Keith and Gabby last night they seem like pretty cool people. I'll run you when you get down here. I just dont have all the mods that you have so i would like to see how she holds up.:p

Gabby?!?! I wouldn't trust that... just kidding. Gabby's good people. I bought a 4 core radiator off of him in early summer. I think I've put about 100 miles on it since then.

You guys want to hear something extremely not funny. MY car just stalled and died! I try to crank it and it started but then it died. I cranked it again and wanted to stall so I stepped on the gas rpms started to climb but then would stumble and wanted to die again I stepped on the gas again and saved it from stalling but the third time it died! I turn it off the turn it back on but i couldnt hear the pump start "its a new 340" I think. More like I hope its the fuel pump relay right next to my alternator thats gone bad what do you guys think?

One at a time now.

O.K. guys, I'll be down this weekend. E-mail me and we'll get together on Saturday.

Jorge_p80@hotmail.com

Rebal T, what do you got?

Yes, Gabby and Keith (with the white T-type right?) are nice guys. I haven't heard from any in a while though. :confused:

Re: LET'S GO TURBO GEORGE

Originally posted by REBAL T
For that i'm going to up the nos. 300hp and put a beating on you. I have slicks so don't cry when I lay the smack down on you:mad:

Forget about it then. I don't want to race any more. 300HP of NOS plus 55hp from the stock motor is waaayy too much for me.
Geeezzz, and slicks, no way man. Bring me something else.
:rolleyes:

HEY REBAL-T

what kind of car is it that you drive again i smike that sh$$ in my TR hhhhhmmmmmm..............what ya think about that stocker.....

where are you at jorge is upstate but i AM RIGHT HERE PARTNER..... IN SUNNY MIAMI F L A .......