Hello All New To Guy To The Board!!!!

Re: RUSSTYTURBO

Originally posted by REBAL T
Bring your TR out this tuesday nite and find out.:eek:

No, you bring your sh!T out on Saturday night and come get some. I'll tell you right now, If indeed you have a TE63 a 9' converter, and 009's (oops, did I spoil something :eek: ), you better beat me...by alot....or else your gonna hear my mouth for a very long time.

Is that why would you even want to race me? You have enough to go 10's and you want to race a 12 sec. car. Ha!

No problem. JUST BRING THAT SH!T OUT!

Re: turbojorge

Originally posted by REBAL T
Ok who told you who it was, no one knew me. But I still had you going with my honda v-tec you took awhile to catch on the to the joke thanks ed :D REBAL T OR KEITH

No one told me who it was. I just put two and two together. Figured it was either you or Gabby, but Gabby would have been pretty pissed by now form hearing all my crap. :D :D :D Come on, their is no need to hide behind the Computer around here. Everyone in the Florida area is pretty cool.

Guess you guys don't do Saturday nights.

SAGA BAY HAHAHA!!!!!

please you will never see me or jorge out at those world class clowning events due to the fact that if YO A$$ GETS CAUGHT IN THE STATE OF F L A, THEY IMPOUND YOUR RIDE........but i guess you have to 1st be young & stupid ass it says below b4 you can be old & wise........:D

bring that crap out to a non-hyped event where you have to many people and not enough racing.....i do not need to see others race lets just set-up on secluded street away from the HEATED CROWD and lets run the ****..... your'e lucky the IMPALA SS is not on the road right now, or else I personally will show you the a$$ on 4500 lbs car and i do not want to hear the excuse of, cause it is a V8.........
i do not know who you are but trust me talk is good, but you need to show me RESULTS PARTNER.........I DOUBT YOU CAN GET THE GEORGER MOBILE NOT EVEN ON PUMP GAS.........

HUH...............!:eek: :eek: :eek:

i mean no disrespect but if you head out to illegal unorganized street races with a 10 sec. car then you must have no SENSE whatsoever, you can make more money with less risk on sundays at moroso's Ni$$A nationals.....

but thats just my opinion ......to each his own........we do not need a crowd to throw down races, just 2 people racing and the horn on the 3rd honk what more do you need unless you are DEAF.....

well anyways rebal t hope everything goes good for you out there....

Kieth, it sounds like the car is really coming around for you. 28 psi from a TE 63 should have you in the 126+ MPH range in the 1/4 mile. What's the car running now? It must be a hell of alot better than a 11.70. What ever it is, I don't think I can hang with my 44 so I think you should pick on someone else. I'll race you on pump gas and street tires though. No race fuel or alky. You game?
:)

How's headgasket changing school going. :D

Shouldofhadav-8!!!!

WHO IS THIS CHARACTER!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ShouldofhadaTR!!! that what you should be driving instead of that 5.slow rustang of yo's partna!!!!!:eek: :eek:

i'll whack that crap with my 4dr....

Shouldofhadav-8!!!!

WHO IS THIS CHARACTER!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ShouldofhadaTR!!! that what you should be driving instead of that 5.slow rustang of yo's partna!!!!!:eek: :eek:

i'll whack that crap with my 4dr....

IMPY SPECS.....

thats what you think you would not be the 1st slow a$$ pony i would show off the a$$ of my 4500 lb boat to.... but that car is now hybernating in the backyard i let my TR talk all the SMACK THAT IT WANTS.....
right when i fly by yo pony you will read what you are on my tag..... and that would be that you are HURTIN'... nasty stlye i mean nasty style...:eek: :eek:

but all is spoken in good nature and fun .....:) we would not want are little pony MAN to be :mad: besides that would be :( for everyone on this board....:rolleyes:
bring it on :p

Rebal T & Rustyturbo

I already asked who's going to Midnight Madness. Looks like TurboRusty is unsure enough of his ride, and that he won't race me unless he gets some (what he thinks makes a difference) new chip. From the way he's talkin, he should already have me covered. Hey Rusty, I got a custom tag for you to read. It says "UL LOSE". Read it and weep while you suck on some C-16 exhaust!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

so do you want me to dog you now or later on PUMP GAS..... hurting kid... thats what you are 1 hurting kid....don't get :mad: with me if you is big old n busted then you should have no problem taking out this hoover....hehehehehehe:cool:

RustyTurbo

:D I want you to "attempt" to dog me on whenever you think you got what it takes. What a chip??? :confused: Is that going to do it? :confused: If you are starting to cry about gas, that is not my problem. I like the anti-knock qualities of C-16. Sorry. :(