Hello Everybody! New to Forum

LomoMike

GN Rookie
Hello everybody. New to the forums. Recently got into these cars, been doing a ton of research and looked at a few. Looking to own one soon. This forum seems to be the one with the most information! Kudos to all the knowledgeable people on here awesome informational source.
BTW i am Looking for a clean, mostly original (not heavily modified) 1986 or 1987 Grand National. Doesn't have to be a perfect show piece i want something i can drive. Not a dealer or a car flipper, drove one a few weeks ago and got bit by the bug. Empty garage and cash in hand waiting to baby the car and treat it the way these cars deserve to be treated. Text me at 6319422987 (Mike) and let me know what you have and your ballpark asking price for the car. I am on Long Island, NY and am willing to travel anywhere in the Tri-State area. Will also post in wanted forum. Thanks! -Mike

Mike.
Welcome to the site. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Let us know if you have any questions. Post up pics of what ever you buy.
Take your time. Get the cleanest car you car afford. The fixer-uppers will nickel and dime you to death.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike! May need to order some rear fillers from you. Do they come painted GN Black? And how much? Thanks. Also how difficult are they do install. I really dont have experience with bodywork. But if they bolt on i can do it.