Hello from Mississippi...

Little Detroit

I just wanted to say hello before I started posting. I have been looking for a 87' Grand National for almost two years, and I finally found exactly what I have been looking for. I had a set price range, and condition that I was looking for. Every car that I looked at was either above the price I was looking to pay, or in an undesirable condition. I almost gave up, and purchased another car. However, I passed. Less than a week later I found exactly what I was looking for, and I could not be more pleased.

-Robert

I will definitely be posting some pics soon. However, I must admit that I am a little embarrassed. Not of my car, but of the ugly "dealer option" red pinstripe that I have been to lazy to remove.

-Robert

Helpful tip, use search function or look at sticky's at top of section. Some people ask questions that have been answered many many times. Is the pinstripe paint or tape??

Good to know. That is no more than a hour from where I stay, and I have spent a lot of time in that area. I lived in Millington for 11 years, and lived in Memphis for 7 years.

-Robert

Robert,
Congrats on the GN and welcome to the site. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard