Hello from new member!

Mustang 1

Just wanted to say hello and to thank you all for an informative and easy to use website!I have a 1987 GN that I have owned twice!I have owned many,many cars and in my opinion the Turbo Buicks are the best all around muscle car ever built!Mine has some mods,runs high 7's in the 1/8th on street tires and still manages to average up to 20mpg combined driving 60 round trip to work!Thanks again to all and have a geat ay!

Welcome to the board!

My, my. Have we used up all possible combinations of turbo Buick related user names? Look what the new members are left with choosing from. :p

Welcome aboard!

If you're a car nut, then this is the place! Lots of good people on here.

Stick around, sit a spell.:D

How long have you owed your car? I live in Knoxville too, have I met you before? White 86 t-type with t-tops and weld draglites. Good to see that you now own a TR again, now we need to work on that user name.

About the Mustang 1.It is the name that is easiest to remember!I have had a 1994 Cobra Pace Car,1996 Cobra Convertible,1995 Cobra ,1994 Cobra,Supercharged 1993 Gt Convertible,1995 Saleen s351,and too many modified 5.0's to list!But-The ONLY car that I ever liked enough to buy twice is the Grand National.That was my agreement thatif I sold it to him that I had first chance to buy it back.So when the time came-I did!There is something about these 11-12 second cars that can easily get 20mpg when driven easily.Also,this is the cheapest car that I own to insure!Thanks again and see ya!