hello,hola!

KellyTurbo

Hello my name is Joel -38, Iam from Puerto Rico ,so excuse my english!! :rolleyes: I am a big fan of Buick GNs.I have mine since 1995,have lot of (do it my self) changes.Im working on the motor cause roll a rod bearing ,racing at the track last year.looking to contact anybody who speak spanish cause you know;) is easier for me.well thats it for now. thanks

Incredible, Buicks en "La Isla Bonita". Nice to see that Buicks are popular in PR. How many Turbo Buicks do you know if in Puerto Rico. Any Buick Racing there?

lot of buicks in P.R even GNXs. i saw 1 in the last classics reunion in May at the Salinas International Speedway. The fastest buick in P.R run 7.5 et single turbo the last time i saw him, but i think they run faster than that.sad that they crash at the end of the track and the driver die that day.but the show must go on. we have realy fast cars here.

Another Boricua ! Welcome aboard Joel...I'm a local so if u need any thing just pm me !!

Coamo P.R, thats good to know cause its hard to find help to work with this cars here in P.R. money first!! if you know what i mean!

Hi firehawk,new member of the GN club of P.R.¡¡¡ road trip!!! hummm good idea!! let me know if you plan this trip. i can bring just 5 GNs but we make a lot of noise ja ja.

Hi firehawk,new member of the GN club of P.R.¡¡¡ road trip!!! hummm good idea!! let me know if you plan this trip. i can bring just 5 GNs but we make a lot of noise ja ja.

Let;s get ready to make some NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ro----- busted !!

I said possible :rolleyes: ...Caguas residents are not admitted !! :p

ja ja why ??Ihave my GN since 95 never see so many buick GNs like in the classics reunion this year in Salinas. about 10 or 12 cars including 1 GNX. i think its possible too....maybe next year