Hello to all new here and center link question

animalguy10

Hey guys
I live in ontario CAN. I just bought a 88 blazer cloned extremly well to a 92 ty. Dash swap everything.. very impressively done. Even a turbonetics kit on it with headers and larger pump and fuel system... adjustable boost pressure.

When I looked it over i noticed it needed tie rods inner and outer and a center link and idler.

I bought the idlers for a 88 blazer as thats what ownership says it is. They worked...
I for the life of me cannot find a center link to fit.. half of the people looked at me like im nuts when i asked for a center link.. not sure why anyt truck with idlers and pitmans arms needs one last time i checked..

so what is the part number for a center link ... is there any difference from a 88 blazer and a ty or sy... the part i got was a 1047 its about 7 inches to short it seems the one on the truck is about 28 inches wide ...

last but not least the oil fill neck leaks at the bottom at valve cover any one know part number for that seal or gasket

Guys i have the truck apart and i really need help here... any suggestions

If you don't get help here, try Syty.net.

Good luck. There is another well-known clone in Ontario. Perhaps you could contact them over at Syty. It was professionally built.