Help Atlanta Guys! Stranded with a bad PM accumulator here in Atl! No brakes!

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
Really hoping that one of you Atlanta guys can help me out today as I'm here with my TR here in Atl at Cobb Galleria at the big motorcycle trade show and my PM accumulator ball has gone out! I have no brakes and I am stranded! SE Turbo apparently is closed and I don't have any resources here locally. I do have a new acc PM ball at home that will will require a return trip. Do one of you have a spare acc ball that I could have until I return to Macon? I could also pay via cash from an ATM too. My cell # is 478-396-7263. If that # dies (cell batt has been flakey) try this # and ask for me: 478-319-1556 Please call if one of you can help me out. I'm with a friend at a home in Kennesaw. I'll have the cell on and won't check back in here.

Evans Ward
Macon, GA
presently stranded in Atlanta

Evans,
What is it with you and brake problems?? :D
Hope that everything went well and that you are home safe!

Originally posted by 1985WH1
Evans,
What is it with you and brake problems?? :D
Hope that everything went well and that you are home safe!

Hi Kurt!

It was the fuse so replaced it and it blew again right before I got home. I'm going to borrow a friend's pressure switch later this week and see if that's the problem. I also put my last new accumulator on the car too. If those don't cure the problem, I'll be purchasing a reman unit through AutoZone that has pretty much all of it. The price sure has increased though!! Thanks too to Gary from NC who called me on my cell to share assistance and advice. Same for Dana Wyatt and Paul from SE Turbo. Much appreciated guys! I'll get this figured out soon.....

Evans,
Good luck on it, hope that you don't have to replace the who;e thing!
I installed my Powertrax this weekend...the WH1 sure drives different now but I still havn't done the big posi burnout....yet!