help choose f body or alum. radiator

blown sn-95

I live in SO Califoria my car is a daliy driver with A/C and a front mount...what radiator should i buy the F body or alum?
I will be buying the RC dual fans also...

Not ten minutes ago did I go to Auto Zone and buy the aluminum F-Body radiator.

Best bang for the buck, from what I hear.

You probably already know this.... but, the F-body radiator is an aluminum radiator with plastic tanks versus aluminum tanks on the Be-Cool / Griffin. For the money you cant beat the F-body. Something like $115.00 at Autozone. Good Luck.

I just put in an F-body radiator a few weeks ago. It still creeps up to 200 when I have the AC on and it is sitting still, but it takes much longer than the stocker. One thing is sure, once the car gets moving, the temp drops like a rock right down to 168. The stock radiator took a long time to drop. Stock IC. I expect the dual fan to help the creep up when idling. I'm happy with the results.

AUTO ZONE PART NUMBER?

What's the Auto Zone part number for the radiator you guys are using?My 86' GN needs a radiator bad,thanks:cool:

I installed a F body rad in my TType about 3 months ago and just got the ac fixed. With the air on it will go up as high as 185 deg and no more so far. Thats in mild traffic. No AC on 165-175 deg.
Thats with a stock fan, stock IC.Its the best radiator I have purchased so far and i have owned a couple.

Part #

part # 433918

Lots of info on this mod exsists already through the search feature.

Originally posted by needforspeed
thanks for the part number,is this a direct bolt in or is there modifications involved??:confused:
No internal oil cooler so you will have to run a external one if you want one. Other than that it is direct fit.

I asked for 92 Z28 350. Direct fit as said. I got the aluminum one with the plastic tanks.