Help - GN VIN# SHOWING "INVALID" ON CARFAX & VIN CHECK???

GNDen

Help - GN VIN# SHOWING "INVALID" ON CARFAX & VIN CHECK??? What does this mean??? I have the car in my sight.

Anyone else have this problem???

1G4GJ1171HP449571

Sent to your email...looks interesting...history is only from this past July. Maybe you retitled it?

Hmmm... Interesting....

Car wasn't mine. Just one I was looking at.

THANKS!

Very strange history...

Help - GN VIN# SHOWING "INVALID" ON CARFAX & VIN CHECK??? What does this mean??? I have the car in my sight.

Anyone else have this problem???

1G4GJ1171HP449571

I've seen this before with CarFax. CarFax records only go back so far. Sometimes individual records are missed when they originally got vehicle records from the various state motor vehicles agencies years ago.

Or, if a GN or other vehicle has not been regularly registered and inspected, it won't appear in the CarFax results.

Show cars that are trailered to events and, as a result, have not been registered or inspected for some time do not show up in CarFax. The report only states no records exist for that vehicle.

Google hits on that VIN in a EBAG ad, that's translated from french.. Canada...Is that where you are located?
You look to see if the option sticker is still in the trunk? The VIN should be on it.