You can type here any text you want

Help, I Need To Make My GN Faster....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thepremier

Okay,

Yesterday I raced my homeboy, he has a 98 Camaro. He calls it the "time machine" We have been talking trash since I bought my GN, and we finally raced. Needless to say, he blew me away simply because he has put about $3000 of upgrades under the hood. My GN is untouched, just stock. I knew I was gonna lose, but I had to see where I was at.

My question is:

What should I get done first and foremost in order to get more speed from my stock GN. After that, what should come next, and so on?

Need help because he's talkin all kinds of s@#t now. I told him I would beat him if his Camaro was stock.

All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ok, well first you need to turn up the boost a little...... :biggrin: Heres what you should get:
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Adjustable wastegate rod
Walbro 340 pump hotwired
race gas or buy an alky kit
turn up the boost and see what happens :biggrin:

What kind of mods does he have to his camaro....if he has heads and cam you have a LONG way to go!

I'm gonna have to ask him what he has done under the hood. He told me a while back, but I forgot. I'll be posting what he has this week.

Read the recipies on gnttype.org.
GET A SCAN TOOL.
Do a search and read everything on this board. Eight hours of reading and you'll have a good idea of what you wil need.

Dump or gut the CAT and the stock air filter box.
Just those two things made a big difference on my car back when it was all stock.

Back