Help identify this interior dashboard part.


Fixer of crap..
I am finishing up restoring my 83 and have a part that I don't know what it is called.

The chrome tape (or whatever it is) was peeking off and I screwed up and mangled the thing whilet trying to "fix" it. Passenger side dashboard, it is a decorative plastic insert thing. I can search on ebay, but I don't even know what to call it.

Awesome!! I'll try the chrome tape first. My dash is blue, so I'm thinking that the black wouldn't look very good. Maybe I'll just paint it blue to match.

Thank you VERY much!