Help! Need Nos Wheel Lip Mouldings

blackbeast87

Please help! I am in need of all 4 wheel lip mouldings for a 87 Grand National. I would like them NOS in the wrapper if possible. Need all 4 LF, RF, RR, LR. I'll pay $800.00 for 4 NOS mouldings. Thanks. Please email me direct gotboost1987@msn.com

I've got plenty of left fronts still in the GM wrappers & possibly 1 NOS right front available. Email me if you're still looking. Thanks.

I still have a complete set available that were removed from a low mile car that I have not yet advertised for sale.

A few weeks ago I had several complete NOS sets advertised in the for sale section, as of today I do have one NOS set in the wrapper, however a sale is pending receipt of payment. If for some reason the deal falls through, you would be 3rd in line. Your offering more than I sold them for, but that would not be fair for me to sell them from under the guy I committed them too.

Email me directly if interested in the used set that I have available.

joe@hbscomputers.com

Thanks

Joe

I also have a set of four in very good condition. i remove them from a GN. if all fail drop me a PM, My e-mail address is having issue at the current time.