You can type here any text you want

Help On Install Of Chip!!!! ASAP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kosonen04

JustA6
Hey everyone i just got a Chip from Posten and im just wondering if the plastet pice is like a cover over the chip that it comes in? or is that how you install it? Also how do i get the old one out? Wanting to do it today so all the help better!!! Thanks
Brian

kosonen04 said:
Hey everyone i just got a Chip from Posten and im just wondering if the plastet pice is like a cover over the chip that it comes in? or is that how you install it? Also how do i get the old one out? Wanting to do it today so all the help better!!! Thanks
Brian

That plastic piece is required, it stay with the chip (unless you're buring/erasing).

Ok Thanks everyone i got it installed now here is a problem i went with the Poston 91 Chip, has any one ever put this chip in? because welll it made my car idel really good but like it said when i got the chip it said in there that it will rase the rev limiter to 6000 RPMS and it dident its still stuck at 5000 RPM's Also when poston refers to the "RACE" chip or the "street" chip what is the diff? how do i get the Race its not listed there? Well thanks everyone i really hope someone can give me a answer.
Brian

Back