HELP! Owner of 87 Copper Regal T that I met in Duncanville!

F

fade_to_black

Hey Jonathan, it was nice meeting you, you had one bad ass Regal, but hey, when we took off at the light, my Fiance hadn't latched my tailgate good on the Syclone back at the apartment and it came open and I lost some boxes and they had some REALLY important stuff to me in them, my friend that was with me last night that you met noticed it had come open a couple of hours after it happened, did your friend that was behind us see what happened to them? I was hoping that you picked them up, please let me know what you know about them, the stuff was VERY important to me....
Hopefully I will see you around, take it easy, and that was an awesom run!
:D

Jordan

Jordan
By chance did this cooper T have a t63 turbo, 9 inch stall and flowmasters?

Yes, I believe so, I know it had Flows (or some good sounding exhaust) and the guy said it had a Turbo Upgrade, but he didn't say what....he was REALLY interested in my Syclone so that is what we mostly talked about.

Do you know him? He said his name was Jonathan...I think

Jordan,
The reason I asked was because i also met a guy in duncanville with a copper T. He wanted to sell it. If I remember correctly his name was andrew. It had a fresh coat of Copperish/peach/funky color i've never seen before. It lokked really clean though.

The manny

He may have been wanting to sell his, he said it was his fourth one, but he was REALLY interested in my Syclone, his friend that drove in while we were talking asked why he didn't buy a Syclone instead of another T (That is how interested he was). I know you could hear his turbo a mile away:D . Who kows if he was telling me the truth, He also said he lived in Midlothian (which is where I live).

I knew he had been talking down his car to get me to race when after I said I would race, he busted out the Alky... He had slicks on the back too if I noticed right (I didn't take a good look though).

His name is Jonathan. He is a friend of mine. I wasn't aware that he was trying to sell Turbo Regal #4 yet. I dont understand it but thats his choice if he is. I will contact him and see if I can put him in touch with you.

I really don't think he is trying to sell it, he just seemed really interested in my truck. I can e-mail you my numbers if you want. He said he lived in Midlothian which is where I live. I just need to know if him or his friend saw what happened to those boxes in the back of my truck, they fell out at the Camp Wisdom (and the road that goes to Lakeside Park) Intersection.

I already gave him my cell number (I am not sure if he took it down right, as he was driving while taking it and he knows my name).

thanks alot!