You can type here any text you want

Help With Buying 3" Downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
I Have Stock 87 T-type 2.5' Cat Back W/chip 2.5" Test Pipe I Need Suggestions For Buying A 3" Downpipe

Try to find a used terry houston pipe in the for sale section or if you are willing to buy new try ta performance, cottons, rjc, or arizona gn. I think from your other post all you will need is a 3" pipe with internal wastegate. I went with the TA perf pipe, 3" stainless and I love it. I swapped it out for the stock pipe and elbow and the car is a completely different animal now. Good luck.

I went with a SE Turbo one. Great fit, it slid in easier than the stock one. Also great customer service there.

im in the same boat i heard the rjc has a very nice piece too, is this correct?

just want the best bang for the buck and dont want to spend 600$ on a downpipe,

I found a used Mease 3 inch with test pipe and cut out fit was perfect and welds were nice too bad Mease had bad buisness sence he made a good product. The RJC pipe and the TA pipe are great parts from good venders also the SE turbo pipe looks good i would have been in the same boat as you till i came across mine good luck

I just got a 3.5 in dp from TR custom parts. I like it a lot it's a good looking piece with nice bends.;)

Back