You can type here any text you want

Help with Interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nick368

Guys,

Was wondering if you could help me out. I have an 87 GN that I recently purchased that I want to redo the interior. I ordered new front and passenger seats, new headliner (it's a T-top) and that's about it. I need to have the dash redone, new carpet, new headrests, new console, recondition or reupholster the door panels - when I say new reconditioned is a possibility. I want the interior back to stock as much as possible.

I'm in Westchase, close to Oldsmar. Any suggestions on who I can take it to?????

Nick

help

Guys,

Was wondering if you could help me out. I have an 87 GN that I recently purchased that I want to redo the interior. I ordered new front and passenger seats, new headliner (it's a T-top) and that's about it. I need to have the dash redone, new carpet, new headrests, new console, recondition or reupholster the door panels - when I say new reconditioned is a possibility. I want the interior back to stock as much as possible.

I'm in Westchase, close to Oldsmar. Any suggestions on who I can take it to?????

Nick

right next to U.S. 19 off of eastbay drive there is a place that does interior. I drive by it on my way to work. When I get the number I will pm it to you. Good luck.

Turbo nasty , has someone as well it might be the same guy, not sure:confused:

Back