Help with motor cutting out during boost

New fuel pump and hot wire kit installed, plugs re gapped and installed again, put all original air intake stuff back on. Car runs a ton better. Thank you all for the help to a noobie. Now on to exhaust since this original has many holes, shocks, and this pesky headliner. Would love to buy a new complete headliner board and fabric but cant seem to find one.

Need to get a Scan master and read all you can on this site and any Turbo Buick site you can find and do not be hammering on it till you get it figured out or you will be learning what head gaskets are for and how to install them , these cars are like women you have to be sweet and gentle if you want some loving from them , and you know what happens when you get rough and tough you get smacked and go home without any loving . :banghead:

Thanks for updating that it's fixed and what the problem was. With the fuel system fixed you can probably put the better air intake back on. You were on the very edge of what your fuel pump with stock wiring could support. Introducing more air showed that. I had the same thing happen with my first Gn when I was a teenager back in the 90's. I put on a dutt neck intercooler an the car started cutting out. Two competent mechanics shops and the buick dealer couldn't find the problem. I finally figured it out myself.......fuel pump.

When I have had this problem my fuel pressure gauge and boost gauge both bounced around like crazy like 40-60 psi or 50-70 psi very fast. Say 20 ish times a second