Help With This!!bstc Control.....

fmturbo

TURBO TECH
NEED SOME INFO I JUST INSTALL THE BSTC .....NOW I HAVE A CHECK ENGINE (LIGHT ) FOR BOOST SELONIOD.....ALL THE WIRE ARE CONECTED WHERE THE GO......WHEN I FRIST LOOK AT THE UNIT THE BLUE AND GREEN WIRE WHERE TOGETHER .....AND I TOOK THE WIRE'S APART AND INSTALL THEM LIKE THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION SAYS....................DO THE WIRE'S GO TOGETHER ...... ON THE C13 IS TPS OR C7 IS 3RD GEAR..................ANY HELP WITH THIS >>>>>>>THE INSTRUCTION SUCK BAD!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: THANK'S FOR ANY HELP ON THIS >>>>>>>>>;)

Most likely the wire that goes to the wastegate solenoid is backwards. I don't remember the color - but it is the only on you need to cut. Flip the wires and try again.

Originally posted by Nocooler
Most likely the wire that goes to the wastegate solenoid is backwards. I don't remember the color - but it is the only on you need to cut. Flip the wires and try again.

I agree.
Make sure BSTC brown wire is connected to the Purple/White wite GOING to the ECM (D3).

THANK'S FOR INFO!!!

I MATCH THE LITTERS ON THE BOX IN THE INSTRUCTION ..........IF YOU LOOK AT THE INSTRUTION YOU SEE WHAT I DID ........I MATCH ( M ) with (M) AND ( F) with ( F)...... THANK'S TO ALL THAT HELP ME .........;) ;)