You can type here any text you want

Help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I need a grey dash pad in good condition for 87 regal, Mine is starting to seperate at the top seam. Also looking for a drivers side power seat track. 949-378-1590 phone or e-mail, thanks Lou

still looking for that gray dash pad?

i have an 87 t-type im parting right now i will check to see how great the dash is i wont hurt u with the price . let me know if u need it. im loated in philadelphia pa.

turbolou said:
I need a grey dash pad in good condition for 87 regal, Mine is starting to seperate at the top seam. Also looking for a drivers side power seat track. 949-378-1590 phone or e-mail, thanks Lou

I have a 87 T gray dash pad in excellent condition, $100+shipping .

turbolou said:
You can purchase one from Kirban Performance for $104 brand NEW!!!!

Kirban doesnt sell New dash pads. He sells New Upper Dash Trim Panels, the piece that covers the speakers. As far as I know, know one makes New dash pads.

turbolou said:

I have one in good shape. I'll look it over just to make sure though. It came out of a 87 ttype. $50.00 plus shipping if it is good. Let me know if you are interested.
Steve

Intercooled88s said:
Kirban doesnt sell New dash pads. He sells New Upper Dash Trim Panels, the piece that covers the speakers. As far as I know, know one makes New dash pads.
I apologize...obviously, I misunderstood what he was looking for! You are correct....

Back