Help!

figga8n

This is what happened: driving car ps pump went out sprayed fluid everywhere. I changed pump gunned engine ( covered coil pak,msd box etc.) sprayed engine down with water. Now when I give the car fullthrottle it dies?? I can drive car only if I barely touch pedal. If I give it more than half throttle it falls on it's face!??? If I rev it up in neutral it bogs out at 23-2500 rpm. If I floor it in park it will just die?? I was getting code 21 so I put new tps sensor in and it's doing same thing?? Anyone have any idea????

Pull the coil pack off of the module (small torxs bit screws) and see if there is any water in between the coil pack and the module. (or under the plug wires) If there is ANY moisture in there, look for cracks in the potting compound. If there are cracks (usually is) then there is a good chance you hurt the module. Unfortunately they are not cheap. Find someone loal that has a good one you can try, first. Just swap the whole coil pack/module from thier car. If you ever pressure wash under the hood of your car, keep the nozzle AWAY from the coil pack! (and air filter) everything else if fair game. Let us know if that doesn't work. Pull the cam/crank/TPS/ignition module connectors and make sure there isn't any water shorting them out.

It could be the new TPS. Have you set it correctly? If it is too far out of spec, the car will act exactly as how you are describing. I'd try disconnecting all electrical connectors, propping the hood open and let things dry out thoroughly overnight. Also, don't floor the car in Park.