You can type here any text you want

hendersonville nc residents

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I just sold my swamp buggy to a young man in Hendersonville. he seems to remind me a little bit of me when I was young. he is self taught & schooled in turning wrenches. he must be a very devoted young man since he has just acheived eagle scout. enough about all that this young man is going to need someone to do some welding on this project. can anyone recomend someone that can help him? it will need to be someone with a portable welder to come to him.
thanx for any leads anyone can send to me.

Does he have a 220 sorce? I don't really have a portable welder, but I maybe able to help.

Steve... You know when we first met 10+ years ago (when you still had a streetcar! :D ) you said you would never sell the buggy as you'd always be muddin'.... How's that working out for you now? :eek: :biggrin: ;)

K.

Steve... You know when we first met 10+ years ago (when you still had a streetcar! :D ) you said you would never sell the buggy as you'd always be muddin'.... How's that working out for you now? :eek: :biggrin: ;)

K.
I still have a street car, heck Richard Clark & I went out for a nice Sunday drive a few months ago with it. :tongue: as for the buggy, I just don't have the time for it, drag racing my "street car, & running a business.

If he wants to come to Ahoskie NC I am looking an intelligent capable mechanic!

Back