You can type here any text you want

Here's a good deal!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you don't want to join....

$13,500.00
1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL

15,000 Original Miles, Dealer Paperwork, Window Sticker, primarily used for drag car,
runs on race gas, stock long block, mild head work, lots of hi-performance parts, SSM
bars, airbag, fiber glass head, fiber glass bumper, centerline tel-stars, TA drag radials
ALSO have Stock Original Parts - Could use paint to freshen up
$13,500 OBO - Possible Partial Trade
Call for info (517) 206-0781

Go to the following site for pics
1987 Buick Grand National at Darryl's Speed Shop

On another note, If you have not joined racingjunk....there's some stage II stuff for sale to. Several TR's and a couple regals with 400 cid's.

Great site. It's free.

Racingjunk is a great place to buy.

I ordered these SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AT 3PM Race Ads | For Sale: M/T ET DRAG WHEEL-PACKAGE DEAL

I came home tonight and they were already here, i pulled each one out of the box and everything was perfect. Waxed them up and slipping the slicks and et fronts on tomorrow.

Local buddies wholesale price was $220.00 + more, so i opted for the cheaper route.

That savings just paid for the new Mickey ET fronts! :biggrin:

BW

I have the exact same wheels Bryan.. Larry is a great guy. I have bought several sets of slicks from him as well. Absolute best prices and service around!

Hey warren, ive been wanting these wheels for awhile and finally pulled the trigger.

If i knew he was sitting on pallets of them, i would have ordered them sooner.

I pm'd him thanking him for the great deal and fast shipping, i cannot complain one bit.
Got any pictures of your car with them on?

BW :smile:

They are still in the boxes.. Car isn't done yet. Currently at the builder getting a cage put in and rear end narrowed.

Back