Hey Frank, got caps?

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Frank, I have a set of Kirban GNX caps (new) Do you still need them?
 
Brand new!!!!! Now we just need to hook-up.
What brought you up here yesterday? (Please dont say, a car)
 
Originally posted by LC2 ROD
Brand new!!!!! Now we just need to hook-up.
What brought you up here yesterday? (Please dont say, a car)

My wife and I went to SemiahMoo for a relaxing weekend. Maybe this Sunday...
 
Sunday would be ok, or if you came up on a weekday I work at Dewey Griffin on Iowa st.
If you didnt want to drive up I could UPS them.
My wife worked at SemiahMoo up till last week, to funny.

LMK
 
Hey Rod,

Since you are helping people out with great deals on hard to find parts, don't suppose you have a center console for a a 4 speed or column shift 60's to early 70's Buick you want to part with do you?

Thanks, Chris :D
 
Originally posted by cjp69
Hey Rod,

Since you are helping people out with great deals on hard to find parts, don't suppose you have a center console for a a 4 speed or column shift 60's to early 70's Buick you want to part with do you?

Thanks, Chris :D




Hey Chris, Im all about helpin a brotha out.

Sorry man!!! gots no mini console's.

So what have you been up to?
 
Originally posted by LC2 ROD
Hey Chris, Im all about helpin a brotha out.

Sorry man!!! gots no mini console's.

So what have you been up to?

Boy, where to start, been a while since we have seen each other!

In May we (actually my wife) had a baby girl, so that makes two. Between the two of them and work, been staying pretty busy.

Took my GN up to Bill's to get some work done in June, and bought another convertible (71 Skylark) for summer cruising. Sold that at the end of September, got the GN back in December, so I haven't had many chances to drive it lately. Tomorrow night I expect to bring home a 70 Stage 1 4 speed I have been waiting for since looking at it in December. I have put the GN up for sale, so I can pay for the Stage 1 (and stay married), need to sell it before summer or I have no where in the garage to put the 69 convert!

I figure it will be a slow sell since (1) I am buried in it (2) I don't want to lose all of the money I have put into it since buying it, although I expect I will lose most of it (3) I won't let anybody test drive it if it's wet out and (4) when is it ever not wet out?

That about sums it up!

How about you, what's new up North?

Figure it's okay to steal this thread since Frank got his center caps!

Chris
 
Originally posted by cjp69
Boy, where to start, been a while since we have seen each other!

In May we (actually my wife) had a baby girl, so that makes two. Between the two of them and work, been staying pretty busy.

Took my GN up to Bill's to get some work done in June, and bought another convertible (71 Skylark) for summer cruising. Sold that at the end of September, got the GN back in December, so I haven't had many chances to drive it lately. Tomorrow night I expect to bring home a 70 Stage 1 4 speed I have been waiting for since looking at it in December. I have put the GN up for sale, so I can pay for the Stage 1 (and stay married), need to sell it before summer or I have no where in the garage to put the 69 convert!

I figure it will be a slow sell since (1) I am buried in it (2) I don't want to lose all of the money I have put into it since buying it, although I expect I will lose most of it (3) I won't let anybody test drive it if it's wet out and (4) when is it ever not wet out?

That about sums it up!

How about you, what's new up North?

Figure it's okay to steal this thread since Frank got his center caps!

Chris


We are well, and we like where we are.
All my cars and projects are still on hiatus, hopefully this summer that will change.

Rod.
 
Top