You can type here any text you want

HID kits for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Sorry to post here but I wanted to know if you guys are interested in a HID kits for your truck.

I got a kit set up for the GN's http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...sity-discharge-hids-conversion-kits-sale.html and can do the same for your trucks.

I just need your help on finding a replacement part number for the headlamps.

Is it the 6054 lamp? This site says so OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start

This 6054 lamp is the same as the Typhoon lamps which I really think it's wrong so if anyone interested I need you help on finding the correct replacement bulbs.

PM of reply back if you have any questions

Thanks

your post is a bit confusing since you are refering to the Typhoon,

But what is being asked is, if the TTA headlamp is the same a the GN

anyone have a TTA and GN that can compare the headlights....:) :)

Yes, different lights. For one, the TTA's headlight is a hi/lo and the GN's are either high or lo.

Jason

your post is a bit confusing since you are refering to the Typhoon,

But what is being asked is, if the TTA headlamp is the same a the GN

anyone have a TTA and GN that can compare the headlights....:) :)

Sorry did not want to make it confusing. The TTA has 2 lamps like the buicks?

If it has a single high/low sealed beams than it's the same lamp as the typhoon/syclone.

Sorry hard to find TTA's in Hawaii.

Yes, different lights. For one, the TTA's headlight is a hi/lo and the GN's are either high or lo.

Jason

Actually the buick's has 4 sealed beams, the outside lamps are actually low/high and the center is only a high beam.

So you got anything for the TTA HID ??:)

I am ordering a few sets for the TTA's and the Typhoon's. Let me know soon because I am placing a order in a day or so, if not you will have to wait unit I get another big order in which I think it will not be anytime soon also hopefully the price will be the same.

Back