Hiddin NOS

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
does anyone have any pics of there hidin nos systems? i got the best one. i have to subs and im going to put a 5 lb bottle in the sub woffer box and heat shrink all the braided line and paint all the selonided black and mout them right nest to the knock gauge on the block does that sound good and its going right into the back of my v1 intake

all hot air

pics anyone

brent

:D go to nos web site and they custom build an under the intake piping look for it in the hidden systems on the catalogue awsome set up

Alot of effort... easier just to tell others your not popping your hood or your trunk. :)

Where you are mounting everything back of the intake... ouch. Alot of heat - not good for solenoids. If you wish to hide solenoids mount them near your your fuel pump relay... go to Home Depot and buy small conduit boxes... paint black. mount them near your fuel pump relay on the passenger fender. Cover lines with rubber hose, or even better electrical tape. Electrical tape is easily overlooked if you have some pieces of wire with connectors taped into it.

Have you thought about where you are going to tap into for a fuel source? This is key to hiding a NOS system. If you T in off the Shraeder valve it will be tough to hide.

A better way to hide the NOS bottle is to mount it inside a NIKE or other gym clothes carry bag... the type with the zipper top. The bottle has to be secured to a mounting surface if you plan on racing at the track. Otherwise they will make you remove the bottle entirely. Throw in a softball mit and a ball and you have the overall effect. Hidden.

You won't like a 5lb bottle... it will give you two to three good runs. Probably best to go with a 10lb bottle or you'll change it out often.

Another thing you have to hide good is the activation switch. If you are using the WOT switch that's an eye swore. On my truck i use a window switch that ties into my MSD box. On the 84/85gn the throttle lever is hard to find so it's really not that big of an eye swore on that model.

Dave85

I hide my switches in the ashtray. I used the black plastic wire loom to hide the Nos and fuel lines going to the fogger.