You can type here any text you want

high idle, black smoke, cuts out, help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This good?

Attachments

• 1421514805142.jpg
    1421514805142.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 100
This good?
looks like a 3" stainless down pipe of sorts. The blue top injectors were ford turbo coupe injectors 1998 vintage IIRC. They are a nice upgrade over stock for your basic entry level mods, They are not around much any more, been replaced with others nothing wrong with them I used them myself back when. That cover on the turbo needs to come off and some pics of the inlet side with the hose off.

looks like a 3" stainless down pipe of sorts. The blue top injectors were ford turbo coupe injectors 1998 vintage IIRC. They are a nice upgrade over stock for your basic entry level mods, They are not around much any more, been replaced with others nothing wrong with them I used them myself back when. That cover on the turbo needs to come off and some pics of the inlet side with the hose off.
Ok thanks for your help.
I got busy after this morning, it's being taken to a shop to fix the ac and oil leaks tomorrow.
I know the turbo and intercooler have been upgraded. I just don't know what size they are.
I planned on upgrading the injectors, header, turbo piping, and adding as much bolt on performance I can. I'm going to do suspension as well.
It's no show car but I want to keep it nice and drive it. I'm taking it on the hot rod power tour this june.
Should I get a new chip? I can get 93 octane here where I live but I won't be able to find it every where while I'm on the power tour.
Where is a good place to get a chip from?

Back