You can type here any text you want

His first GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

faster

Had my son with me when I dropped off my motor to be freshened up and there was a GNX at the machine shop.
My son went nuts (he's 14) "Daaaaaaad looooooook a GNX"!
His first live sighting.

Mikey

He's still proclaimimg to all the world he will be driving the T in my avatar to high school. Yea. like that's gonna happen.

Mikey

I saw my first one in person at the Ford Buick shootout last October. First TWO cars I saw when I pulled in were a couple guys' gnX's (father and son, the son is on this site I believe).

I went over and talked to the son for a minute and checked out his car. I am sure after I left he had to wipe off my drool and tears (I am 10 years older than your kid and I still freaked out :eek: )

I am sure that is a car he will always remember.

gnx

couple years back was wen i first seen a actual gnx...i was getting a estimate at a paint shop and i noticed that one of the guys were working on a grand national which ended up being a gnx i looked down seen the rearend and i checked the dash....either it was one hell of a clone or it was the real deal...;)

There's a guy down here that shows up to the local car shows with his GNX (less than 8k miles), and one of the kids in our GN club was drooling over the car. I think the kid is late teens early 20s and he has a GN. The guy asked the kid (they'd met a couple of times before) if he wanted to go for a ride. The kid lit up like a xmas tree, grinning ear to ear, and said sure! The guy grabbed the keys and tossed them to him and said bring it right back or just around the block, something along those lines. I thought the kid was going to crap himself. He came back a few minutes later, and I don't think the grin left his face for the next couple of hours.

Awesome story 6pack!

That's the kind of stuff that stays with you for a long time. Kudos to the GNX owner for making that "moment" happen!

Back