You can type here any text you want

Holley/Weiand 5486 single plane 4bbl Intake manifold

• Thread starter Thread starter Maxxod73
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M

Maxxod73

Holley/Weiand 7541 single plane 4bbl Intake manifold

Hi everyone :D Im currently trying to locate somewhere to purchase this intake manifold from:
http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/AMS/AMSM/7541.html
The only place Ive found is flatlanderracing.com and they only sell it as a package with a Demon carb, which I dont want/need.
If anyone knows of a place I can purchase one of these please post a reply. I tried Jegs and Summit and neither carry it. I was gonna use the Edelbrock 5486 dual plane manifold, but the Weiand looks like a much better piece.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

John

Try ebay. There are always intake manifolds there. Personally, I think the factory 4.1 4-barrel intake has to be the best bargin around for ~$20 at your local junkyard.

I have a used Weiand single plane manifold and a dual plane Edelbrock manifold. $75 for either one. Also new and used headers. Also posi unit for 8 1/2 Regal.
Bob Shaw
srshaw@iland.net

I have two one is a Offy the other a Holley. I will take digital picture tomorow. and had the to the my site if you like eigher one you can have it for $40.00 plus shipping.

Back