Holy Cow BATMAN

Little6pack

What the heck was that BATMAN show about on one of the major networks last night?

I came into watching it toward the end.
Can anyone fill me in?

I only saw about the last 10 or 15 minutes also and I didn't figure what was going on either.:rolleyes:

Are you kidding i thought it was great! lol It told the story of how Adam West and Burt ward met. And how they were on and off of the show. And Adam was a PLAYER! He had 2 girls @ once! But it was funny, I liked it. It was interesting to see how they changed. The story went, that Bruce and Boy wounder went to a car museum to see the bat mobile for a charity group. The the riddler steals the batmobile and they have to find the car by clues that the riddler is leaveing behind. Also cat woman was in it. She still looks good for being 70. It was good to see the old batmobile. I dont like the new one.

couldnt pass on this thread :)

The show was as described above. I was pleasantly surprised, it started out kind of lame, but then when you see the flashbacks of what happened during the making of the show it was interesting. They should use those two new guys and make some new shows with superstar villians.....wait a minute they did that with 'Batman & Robin' with Arnold as Mr. Freeze and that stunk, eh scratch that thought.

I enjoyed it. I remember when I lived to watch Batman and Lost in Space. And I agree for her age Catwoman looked nice. Overall it was fun little movie.

Ok so your saying the show was real history behind the show about the personal lives of ADAM & BURT.
Just like the book that Burt Ward wrote "my life in tights"

Yes I remember the many afternoon re-runs of Batman & Lost in space after school.

I even remember Batman would be split to 2 nights when it came out.. Making you wait to see the second half of the show. (i hated to BE CONTINUEDS)