You can type here any text you want

Honda engine goes boom....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wonder what he would have ran if he made down the quarter. At least he had the balls to run it hard. More than can be said of most on here.

Looks like it's time to have Harry overnight another Spoon engine from Japan!:D

I wonder what he would have ran if he made down the quarter. At least he had the balls to run it hard. More than can be said of most on here.

balls, stupidity, or a bottomless checking account? there's a fine line

Looks like he had an eBay intercooler, and zip-ties holding his front end together.

Ya looks like it was actually moving pretty good before it pooped

balls, stupidity, or a bottomless checking account? there's a fine line

No guts no glory. The famous excuse "It's not turned up" only lasts so long when you are getting your azz dragged down the track by others with the same combo. :biggrin:

No guts no glory. The famous excuse "It's not turned up" only lasts so long when you are getting your azz dragged down the track by others with the same combo. :biggrin:

+1 or those with less than you

too much nos man, you blew the welds on the manifold, (from fast and the not so furious movie)

Back