You can type here any text you want

Honda owner catches theives.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's the way to do it. If somebody was trying to pull some **** like that on me to something that I worked hard and long for
man would they be in for something...

Well, I think its pretty cool, but its not worth going to jail and/or having my family killed over my Honda :rolleyes:

Remember kids, you CANNOT use deadly force to protect property. You can only use deadly force to protect yourself.

So, you drag the guy in the house, then go after him with a tire-iron.

If its true, he is lucky the guy had a gun concealed so that would be a threat to himself.....

He is unluck because its his parents house, and those thugs (or their buddies) will be back....

Sounds Familiar

That sounds ever so familiar. I had a friend here in Oceanside CA, that had come out one morning to find the entire front clip of his 95 Z28 had been stolen during the night while it was raining.

After a police report was filed and the insurance was all said and done on it, low and behold, these jokers tried the exact same thing again a while later. Only this time it wasn't raining and he was up, heard something and looked out and saw these guys jacking with his car.

He ran out of the house and chased one of them, caught him and literally beat the crap out of him. Drag his butt back to his house, called the cops and the individual was arrested on the spot.

Apparently this guy was part of a big theft ring here in O-side targeting military members and what have you. Later on the rest of the theifs were arrested and my friend was given an award by the City and a job offer with the Oceanside Police Department.... :cool:

But, the first thing out of my mouth was...your lucky he didn't have a gun!

Back