You can type here any text you want

honda s2000 squashed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
Just couldn't resist it the other night on the way to work he came up wanting to play and we both ended up behind a semi got under the underpass and the road widened back out we both went over to the right and he nailed it mistake on his part lol we were both running around 30 then so when I went back to second I was in instant boost and shot around him man he was sick at work lol his payment is over 700 a month and my old buick smaked him down like a bug hahahahhaa I have to say though that it impressed me them little cars run pretty good from a roll but they are screamers and thats where they do the best at but not ready to face a hot buick yet hahahahaha later Daniel

lol a ok was excited about it, have fun with your buicks and be carefull

s2000 do not excite me in the least....last time out at the track (8th mile) dude was running, 10.30s all nite long, he was getting beat by accords and sentra's....i know everyone says you really have to rev them out to get any good power, but that being the case, what is the point....you couldnt even autocross one very well if thats true...on the tight turns it would take them forever to get back up to speed...seems kinda pointless for a car that looks expensive, and is so slow...

2 each thier own

TylerDurden you didn't get what I was saying lol its not the car its the guy driving it more than anything else. It was a lot of fun just seeing him squirm when a buick that will haul 4 people comfortably and their luggage smake him down like a bug lol. And his 700 dollor a month payment just kills him, I told him if he really wanted to go fast go sell that thing and find a buick for less than a third of that price and be a lot faster and more comfortable:D

Originally posted by TylerDurden
you couldnt even autocross one very well if thats true...on the tight turns it would take them forever to get back up to speed...

They don't have to slow down for tight turns. That's the point of the car.

Originally posted by need boost
Just couldn't resist it the other night on the way to work he came up wanting to play and we both ended up behind a semi got under the underpass and the road widened back out we both went over to the right and he nailed it mistake on his part lol we were both running around 30 then so when I went back to second I was in instant boost and shot around him man he was sick at work lol his payment is over 700 a month and my old buick smaked him down like a bug hahahahhaa I have to say though that it impressed me them little cars run pretty good from a roll but they are screamers and thats where they do the best at but not ready to face a hot buick yet hahahahaha later Daniel

Puctuation is your friend.

read higher in the posts next time, good grief at the english majors on here. sheesh!!

Re: Re: Re: honda s2000 squashed

Originally posted by need boost

read higher in the posts next time, good grief at the english majors on here. sheesh!!

You forgot to capitalize each sentence. And there where three of them.

Originally posted by Geoff87
puNctuation....

So is the spell checker.....:D ;)

LOL

?

Whats up with the spell check and punctuation remarks? AT LEAST HE WASN'T SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Turbo6inKY
They don't have to slow down for tight turns. That's the point of the car.

They were also given a 6-speed transmission. You know, so they can actually shift the gears to keep the engine in the fat of the powerband.

I'm not a huge S2000 fan, but they are really competent turners.

Back