You can type here any text you want

Honda S2000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
This aint much to brag about, but the guys response was hilarious, so I had to post.

Yesterday I'm driving home. I'm at a red light with the lane next to me open. As the light turned green I just accelerated normally but then I heard a fart can open up from behind me in the empty lane. I gave it a little more gas and waited a second and only caught a glimpse of him in my rear view as he tried to blow around me, but I knew it was a convertable S2000. I spooled it and then nailed it as soon as he was on my door, lit the tires off and then just walked him hard.

As he showed back up in my rear view, I could see he was waiving his fist in the air, laughing and bouncing around in his seat.

I let back out of it and let him catch up. He's some kid...probably early 20's and was still cracking up and screaming a bunch of stuff I couldn't understand, but it was making me laugh back at him.

We got to the next light and it became obvious he had no clue what a Grand National was.

Him: What the hell is that thing!?! What the hell is it? What the hell....?!?!?!
Me: Laughing at his priceless expression
Him: What the hell!!!!! What have you done to that? It's a total sleeper!!!!
Me: Still laughing...
Him Bro! What the hell is it? What's in it?!?!!?
Me: You're killing me man. You don't recognize this car?
Him: No!!! What the hell is it?
Me: Go home and Google "Grand National" and read all about it. It's a turbo 6. Known as "The Vette Killer" back in the day. Tell your friends you got spanked by a legendary muscle car.
Him: That thing is awesome! It sounded like a jet taking off!
Me: Bad news....mine is slow compared to most....study up on these things.
Him: Damn!!!

Light went green and we cruised on, and he fell in behind me.
Next light I'm watching him in the rear view and he's talking to the guy in the car next to him and pointing at mine.

Cracked me up!:biggrin:

It must be kill a S2000 with a GN week...

After I passed smog this AM, I pulled into a parking space, popped the alky chip back in and turned the fuel pressure back up and went for a cruise. Did a few slow roll in WOT blasts to make sure nothing crazy happend during smog. 02's were good and no KR.

I ended up next to another yungin' in a S2000 with an exhaust kit on it. His plates said [heart]2 REV...or something cute like that.

He looked over at me and...
Him: Nice car
Me: Thanks.
Him: How much boost you runnin'
Me: Only 18 right now....just finished smog and haven't fully re-set my tune...but it'll still go pretty good.
Him: You'll definitely take me off the line. My friend has one just like that.
Me: Ya....most likely.
...silence...
Green light
I gave him a little jump to get his hopes up and then nailed it.
Went around him with the tires still spinning and then pulled away.

It was over pretty quick. Gave him a wave out the window and we went our ways.

Should have asked him who his friend is.
Hey South OC guys...who knows this kill?
Let him know he's been made famous by the Meanchicken.:biggrin:

Back