You can type here any text you want

Honda threat???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

It's not a kill yet, but there is a little honda-boy that comes by work. 199? Civic with a Paxton supercharger. Kept throwing the 4-rib belts so we upgraded his setup to an 8 rib unit. Haven't seen him in a couple months and now he shows up with a turbo kit on his 1.8 litre and claims it "makes 376hp at the rear wheels". :eek: Our manager Jason tells him "MAN, that's gotta be fast!". Honda boy then tells Jason that he is going to "wax Eric's ass at the track". He never showed up but keeps popping into work. As soon as I can get some new drag radials for the GN, I'll be lookin for him...if he shows. ;)

I've driven that car. Feels like it makes about 100lb.ft. of torque at 8,000rpm. :D

He was told I was going to the track that Friday night and he should go. His reply was "uhhh, I can't. I think I have something to do." He has only gone once and ran an 18.??? at 78 or so. This is the last time he threw the 4 rib belt. Then called it quits.

It's all mommy and daddy's money anyway. He never has cash when we would work on his car. He always had to "go to the ATM and get some cash" when we did something. Everything else is on the credit card. :rolleyes:

Also, all my TR's are hotairs :eek: So we shall see what happens. ;)

Back