You can type here any text you want

Honda with a fart pipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

I was cruising home today after being out at my local test n tune road:wink: where I was turning up the wick for the cool weather:biggrin:.

This kid in a Honda (not sure what model cause it was debadged) with some rice racing stickers and a fart pipe goes speeding by me. I slowly speed up and just as my driver front is even with his passenger window I give him a snort.
We both turn right and I wait for him to get beside me. Were rolling about 40-45. He drops 2 gears and shoots past me:eek: so I light the fire and am in front of him within 60'.:) I put about 3 cars on him and let up.
Next light he turns off with his rice pattie tucked between his legs.:biggrin:

It's funny....I swear when they "fart pipe" their cars they convince themselves they've gained 100 horsepower......one of the neighborhood kids recently "farted" up his little honda and now he is driving like a mad-man, never did this before the exhaust tip..Funny stuff :biggrin:

Thats because when you drive a honda everything's different, Vinal adds horsepower, not performance. "Speed mods" such as chrome petals or non functional chrome fender vents can add up to but not limited to 100hp. Obviously depending on what no name brand made them.:D:D

I heard those neon colored running lights under the rocker panels can knock about 3 seconds off your ET.:rolleyes:

I heard those neon colored running lights under the rocker panels can knock about 3 seconds off your ET

It depends on the light color u choose how much power u gain :biggrin:

Back