You can type here any text you want

Hood blanket?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
Other than carmotorsports.com, does anyone else have a line on a hood blanket for the TTA's? I really don't care of its monogramed or silk screened, just something of good quality; my stocker is dirty and looks like crap. I attempted to wash it and think that the dirt was the only thing holding it together....falling to pieces now :mad:

TIA

I don't think so. I was in your position a year ago. I ended up paying the piper and got one from carmotorsports.

Johns Performance carries a different make, still with logos. Same price range. I got the Carmotorsport one and it fits and looks great.

I thought Johnsperformance sold liners made carmotorsports?

Either way plan on spending $250-$300.

Sweet6 said:
I thought Johnsperformance sold liners made carmotorsports?

Either way plan on spending $250-$300.

yeah I'm pretty sure the ones John sells are Carmotorsports because he's got a lot of other products from them like the emblems, floor mats, intercooler scoop, etc. I've seen one in person and they look like good quality. I plan on ordering one from them here in a couple weeks hopefully.

they have very nice products !!! Met them years ago at Bristol ... Jan did the intercooler scoops come down in price ??? :confused: if I remember right I saw one on ebay for $399.

Great products, yes the intercooler scoop is also listed on e-bay for $399 ... think they originaly where $449 + shipping or so ... I pre-ordered mine and got it for $449 shipped with some extra freebees as well (keyring and pins or similar). IC scoop looks great as well and is a good quality item as everything else, just a bit pricey. I think they said they only made 100 in total.

Funny you bring up the keyring Jan. I bought one three years ago and put it away safe. I cant for life of me find it. I have looked everywhere for over two years. Was a great product.
Jason

When I bought my hood pad, they shipped it the same day and was a nice piece. I thought the $60 I paid for shipping was high. That was my only complaint on the transaction. I work for a shipping company so I may be biased towards shipping charges. I could have had it shipped for $10.

It's oversized that's why, I remember paying $70 shipped to Florida last year .... would barely fit in my rental car to get it to the airport :biggrin: Shipping to Europe would have cost $250 but luckaly I had mine shipped to a friend and picked it up while in the are ;)

Correct it is oversized. I paid $10 for UPS to ship a GN hood insulator from Illinois to California. But my company gets great shipping rates.

Back