You can type here any text you want

hood insulator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IWANTONE

Where is the best place to get a new hood insulator for the TTA. I ordered one from 1A auto and it did not fit (not even close).

Thanks,

Ron

Did the same and they refunded me the money in the end, gave that insulation to a friend with a regular TA.

I got the carmotorsport.com one wiht the nose emlem embroidered on it. Great fit and looks awsome, bit pricey for what it is and shipping in the US is about $70 due to size.

I think Carmotorsports is the only option. I got mine for $300 shipped. Pricey but looks nice and fits.

I'm planning on replacing mine within the next month or so. Unfortunatley like others have said I think Carmotorsports is the only option.

A while back I ordered a "stock" TTA insulator on ebay. Said it was in awesome condition and from a car with like 5k miles on it. There werent' any pictures in the auction but the seller assured me that it was in pristine shape, with no stains or anything on it. I ended up winning the auction for like $30 plus shipping. A couple weeks later I recieve the package and open it up to not only find it creased in half which caused a tear in the material, but it wasn't even a TTA insulator and it looked worse than the one that I already have (has a bunch of whitish stains on it).

Stock TTA hood pads are long gone from GM. I was hunting some down over the winter and everything got me no where. The Formula hood pads are still around from GM and should fit but there is a slot for the hump on the hood on the Formula.

Back