You can type here any text you want

hooker headers w/ thdp posible?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Momar

I have the thdp 3.5, and found a guy that has a set of hooker headers for sale. I think he said that they will work w/ a normal dp, but I did a search, and it sounds like they might require a special dp? Just wondered if these will work w/ my dp.

Ben

might want to reconsider the hooker headers. do a search. stockers work well into the tens.

i had hooker headers on my 87. they were installed by the original owner. when he had them put on, it looks like the had to cut and modify the stock dp to get them to work. anyway, i was very displeased with the headers as they were constantly leaking (poss the hadware) and when i pulled them off to pull the motor they had cracks on all but 2 of the collectors that bolt to the heads. in my opinion, the stock ones will be fine, or get a set of atr, poston, ta performance headers if you want a set of aftermarket headers that bad. about the dp, it 'probably' wont work with the hookers as both headers flow down into the y-pipe and then back up into the turbo, that just seams wrong to me, to flow the exh down and then back up into the turbo.

buickbert

Back